Enough of the million paragraphs I’ve been writing for who knows how long? I say I post a bunch of pics and links to super easy Fall treats (healthy and non-healthy) that will get you excited for the possibly bipolar and cold weather that’s coming to us soon. And yes, I do mean easy. For me, “easy” follows three things:
a) not too many ingredients,
b) not too much time (one must study, of course)
c) and absolutely delicious.
- Candy Corn Pretzel Hugs (all you need are three ingredients and an oven!)
*I’ve tried making this treat with M&M’s instead but I’m really excited to try this with candy corn! :P
2. Greek Yogurt Berry Granola Bites (berries, granola, and greek yogurt….plus a cupcake tray with liners)
4. S’mores on a (Pretzel) Stick
(the picture wouldn’t upload on this blog post, but the link is below!
All you will need is: marshmellows, pretzel sticks, chocolate, and graham cracker bits
6. Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars (materials: peanut butter, chocolate chips, and powdered sugar)
7. 3 Ingredient Healthy Muffin
Ingredients: old fashioned oats, milk, and bananas